You may have heard or read about me raving about Texas Outdoor Family a few times on the blog and on my Facebook page, but I can’t say enough good things about this program. A new video that they shared is extra special to me because one of my best friends since college and her family got to be the stars of the show! Karenia and her family had faith in me and allowed me to take them camping with North Texas Kids Outside and Texas Outdoor Family for the first time in December 2012.
To learn more about how Texas Outdoor Family makes it easy for families to get outside for their first time, check out these posts:
- Holloway Family’s Recap of their First Camping Trip!
- The Zuniga Family – Lake Mineral Wells State Park – April 2013
- The Turner Family – Cooper Lake State Park – May 2013 (Mother’s Day)
- Trip Report: Lake Mineral Wells State Park
- Trip Report: Cedar Hill State Park
- Trip Report: Dinosaur Valley State Park
- Easy Dutch Oven Cake – Only 3 Ingredients!
- Texas Outdoor Family
- North Texas Kids Outside